Friday, August 29, 2014

I'm still here!

Photo by the talented Stacey Veath

Hope you are having an amazing summer!  You may have noticed I've been absent here.  As much as I love writing here, I need all the energy I can muster to move forward on new projects.  Rest assured that I'm working away on my new website where this blog will be moved, hopefully very soon.  I'll be in touch here when it's all ready.  In the meantime, I'm cooking up lots of inspiration to share out with you lovely souls.  Until then!  Mwah!

1 comment:

  1. A new website does look like a step in the right direction for you. When you launch your website, make sure that everything's working correctly and that the information is accurate, especially with regard to the contact information. Putting it in the homepage, whether it be social media pages or an actual phone number, can help potential client know how to get in touch with you. As for this blog, you can move it there, or you could also leave it here and just link articles from time to time. Good luck!

    James Davila @ Kalapana Enterprises

    ReplyDelete

followers